With Motion Simulation Mechanism Dynamics, you can virtually simulate reactions to accelerations and the weight of moving components. And, you can adjust product performance by incorporating dynamic influences such as springs, motors, friction, and gravity.
Maximize design confidence without the expensive burden of building prototypes.
- Incorporate springs, dampers, motors, friction, gravity, and custom dynamic loads to evaluate product performance
- Use design studies to optimize the mechanism’s performance over a range of input variables.
- Create accurate motion envelopes for use in interference and space claim studies
- Obtain accurate measurements from a dynamic analysis to designing stronger, lighter, more efficient mechanisms
- Create high quality animations directly from a dynamic simulations
- Fast overview about the dynamic behavior of a new machine concept
- Decreased time-to-market for new machine designs
- Fast and easy validation process of the best controller system
- Reduced installation time for a new machine, because controller pre-tuning can be done in advance.