Our Rapid Prototyping Services include:
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- 3D Printing
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Rapid Injection Molded Plastic Parts
- Machined Plastic Parts
- Vacuum Castings
- CNC Machined Metal Parts
- increase effective communication
- decrease costly mistakes,
- decrease development time
- extend product lifetime by adding necessary features in the design
- minimizing sustaining engineering changes.
This method helps you in improvement by product development which can enable better communication in a concurrent engineering environment.
A. G. Design Engineering Consultancy has partnered up with local Rapid Prototyping facility to produce high quality prototypes that are manufactured according to your specifications. We can provide effective prototypes which can meet each customer’s specific needs by matching the right technologies with the specified material needs.
The main advantage of outsourcing your rapid prototyping design related requirements to us is you can save up to 40%-60% of your rapid prototyping design costs along with supports in the areas of Cad modeling, Engineering Design, design updation or optimization, 3D modeling animation, material selections and FEA capabilities.