Improved productivity and efficient designs can be realized by incorporating analysis into the design process at the earlier stages of preliminary design.
To maintain the market share and keep it up with competition require enhanced product performance, faster deliveries and lower prices. You can opt for advanced Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools to enhance product design and team productivity thus achieving your business goals.
It is possible to incorporate Finite Element Analysis or FEA Analysis and 3D CAD tools into the design and manufacturing process. FEA is one common set of CAE analytical tool that offer the engineer insight into the vibrations, stresses, deformations, modal frequencies and mode shapes of the given structure. In addition, FEA can be used for other types of analysis such as CFD analysis, Fluid mechanism, Thermal analysis, Heat transfer and electrostatic potential.
CAE Analysis can aid the designer in a number of ways:
- Failure Analysis
- Crash Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Linear and Non-linear Analysis
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Stress, Strain & Deflection Calculations
- Fatigue Life Estimate
- Thermal Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Contact Analysis
- Assessment of Component Performance
- Problem Solving
- Design Optimization
- Performance and Reliability Testing
Benefits of Finite Element Analysis services:
- Reduce product performance risk. The product design can be optimized and then manufactured to meet stringent performance specifications from the customer.
- Enhance Product Performance. Superior performance can be achieved by integrating CAE analysis tools in conceptual and preliminary design process.
- Achieve Faster Deliveries. Typical product delivery times could range in months, depending upon the size and complexity of the product.
- Reduce Costs. Less redesigning result in optimum use of resources and tools thus maintaining adequate market share and profit margins.